1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone have the article with Andy Hess from about a month ago...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 13Crowes, Nov 30, 2006.

1. 13Crowes

13Crowes

Jun 9, 2006
    I am curious to see what Andy Hess from Gov't mule uses for bass guitars and strings. There was an article a month or so ago in one of the bass mags that listed the equipment he uses, if anyone has it could they let me know what is listed(I know they are p basses, just uncertain of years). Thanks.
    I think Steve Harris was on the cover of the mag and there was also an article with Billy Cox.

2. phishaholik

phishaholik Supporting Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Portland, Oregon
    I know he uses an old P-bass with flat wounds on it. I'm not sure of the year of the P or the brand of flats. I'm a huge mule fan.

Mike

3. According to the recent article in Bass Guitar magazine (Entwistle on the cover)..
    '64 P-bass, '62 reissue Jazz, Gibson EB-O, Gibson EB-3, '63 Hofner 500/1 (Beatle Bass). For strings, D'Addario flats and roundwounds.