1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone here tape "Young and the Restless"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mon Rominee, Aug 9, 2007.

1. Serious question, stop laughing! :)

Reason I ask, two days ago another one of my band's songs was played on the program, and I wasn't aware until last night, too late to tiVo it off of soapnet. I usually try to grab the clips to put up on our site.

IF someone by chance did (let's hear it tb Ladies, or heck, guys who love their "stories") if there is a way I could get you to burn a DVD, that'd be incredible, and I would give ya nice reward. :)

I love getting airplay, especially on TV, especially to the captive female audience. :D Heck, I love the $$$ even more.

Thanks guys. Hopefully SOMEONE here can help.

Mon

In the meatime, peruse the bandsite, there's one or two other soapclips up there...I don't have all 7. yet.

www.curtainsociety.com

2. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    check the TV Links site to see if they have it.

3. I'll give that a shot, never heard of it. Thanks!!!

Mon

4. ROFL! :p

But seriously, call the local tv station and see if they can get u a copy...well have a woman call...or disguise your voice...

5. JNowiski

JNowiski

Jan 16, 2006
    Fayetteville/NC
    yeah, i looked the the tv link site and they didn't have it. checked a couple other sites that have tv shows and they didn't have them either...my uncle frank my have it taped. He's a forest ranger that probably works only 1 or 2 hours a day...if that, so all he does is watch Soaps and NASCAR all day long. :rolleyes:

6. :(

Hahaha. Yeah, not the only thing we've been placed on, but the majority...the producers eat it up, it's pretty cool, imo. :)

And the moolah is pretty farkin awesome too. Thanks BMI!

J, that would be awesome if he has it. My Wifey says soapnet on tv is two days behind, so I may be able to catch it....but if not...any one else?

edit: we were trying to get footage fomr the last airing released so we could edit it to a proper video (with soundbites of dialogue!) but they weren't having it... sigh. That'd been neat-o.