Does anyone know a good free host where to post my own mp3s?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Mesa Man, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Ok, heres the problem, som hosts will not put up mp3s. Not even my own bands mp3s. Since buying myself some personal server is out of the question... here I am. :(

Where to put up my bands mp3s?
    something like yahoo, spray, tripod and so on. Yes I did try some out but they didnt take them. :(
    (I will not put them on!)
  2. I was going to suggest, then I read your last line. Why not
  3. craigb

craigb Supporting Member

I really don't know if any of these are a good option (or what you are looking for) but you might try, and

I personally put some of my band's stuff on (I'm still waiting for "approval") and am curious why you are against it.
  4. I too use (see below), it works great for me, so what do you have against it?
  5. The suspense is killing me. ;)
  6. armidex

Apr 28, 2000
    Australia, Sydney
    hey try
    u get 50 mbs of space on it and it lets u upload any type of file including mp3s
    just link the file to a link on ure bands website or what ever and ppl can download it but dont forget to public share the file
  7. Well the reason that I dont want to put them up on is that I just want to put them up somewhere.. the rest is from my main page. was too much work, with allkinds of stuff they want to have. Actually I think I have an account there too when I come to think of it. But I dont use it.

But I´llook into
    Thanks for the advice.