1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

does anyone know any sick puppies songs??

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by kaseyreever71, Feb 28, 2008.

1. kaseyreever71

kaseyreever71

Feb 28, 2008
    I'm looking for any bass tabs or help with playing any of the songs off dressed up as life.I really want to learn pitiful and howards tale if anyone can help that would be awsome.

2. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    emma anzai is hawt.

sorry i can't be more helpful....

http://[malware url removed].net/vicious-smiley-1815.gif

3. kaseyreever71

kaseyreever71

Feb 28, 2008
    yes she is very hot and totally rocks in concert.it's ok hopefully someone can help me.thanks K

4. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Sorry, I've never heard of them.

At first, I thought you wanted the tab to that old, sad, sicko tale entitled "Dead Puppies". But now I get it...Sick Puppies is a band, right?

Good luck. Obscure stuff can be hard to find tab or lyrics for...lots of music I like, no one's heard of, and it can be difficult to find help with those songs.

Cherie

5. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    They used to play that Dead Puppies tune on Dr. Demento.

Something like . . . Dead Puppies, they don't fetch a rubber ball, they don't come when you call . . . Dead Puppies. Catchy little tune. :)

6. eedre

eedre

Feb 26, 2007
    St. Louis,MO
    Pick out each note by listening! It trains your ear, and that skill is infinitely valuable when trying out for bands.