1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Does anyone know of a good place for stock pictures for photoshop?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by duo8675309, Apr 30, 2006.

1. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    I'm looking to do some photoshopping, and I've noticed that there are a lot of pictures out there that are the exact same but with different things. Is there a website for just funny pictures that you can photoshop? Pictures that almost seem made for photoshop? Am I even making sense?

2. back in photography class we would just get our pics off yahoo images or google pictures

3. You best bet would be google images methinks.

4. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    There is a magic land where all the photos show preposterous people in silly and self important poses...ready for the photoshop silliness to begin...

...they call it myspace.

5. Theres a site called Worth1000.com which is a competitive Photoshop website. When a competition starts, they post the inital photo for you to work from.

Its a great site just to look through as well.

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    +1 for google image

7. +3

Think of a subject and then keep looking for the right or best picture to photochop

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Just so you know, with google images and soforth, you own no rights to the images. So you can feel free to screw around, but if you were to create a portfolio of YOUR photoshop work, they would have to be your images, or images you have been given written consent to work on.

I don't know how far you are wanting to take this, just letting you know.