Does anyone know what happened to "Foxy Grandpa"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

I'm pretty sure that's what his name was, he later became StupidNick to keep the stupid trend going. He was a funny dude, hasn't posted in a long time.

I don't know, I was thinking about Polly and how he and I use to joke around, then I was thinking how I use to joke with Nick and he hasn't been around.

I've been really paranoid in general lately, if someone is late for a get together with me in any kind I worry. I don't know what the cause is, but it's been going on for a while now. My parents were suppose to help me move at 8:30 AM a while ago, they didn't show up until 9:45, I was freaking out, I called at home and my brothers said they left, but my mom just stopped at some yard sales, etc etc.

So anyone know where he went/remeber him?
  2. don't know where he went, but I do remember him. There are a few people that I haven't seen in a long time, some probably changed their name, others may have left OT, and since that is where I spend most of my time I haven't seen them.

I've been alittle paraniod about people dying since Polly. Yesterday I was worried my parents flight was going to crash. It didn't.
  3. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    i could have sworn that was one of your incarnations