Does anyone know what happened to "Foxy Grandpa"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    :p

I'm pretty sure that's what his name was, he later became StupidNick to keep the stupid trend going. He was a funny dude, hasn't posted in a long time.

I don't know, I was thinking about Polly and how he and I use to joke around, then I was thinking how I use to joke with Nick and he hasn't been around.

I've been really paranoid in general lately, if someone is late for a get together with me in any kind I worry. I don't know what the cause is, but it's been going on for a while now. My parents were suppose to help me move at 8:30 AM a while ago, they didn't show up until 9:45, I was freaking out, I called at home and my brothers said they left, but my mom just stopped at some yard sales, etc etc.

So anyone know where he went/remeber him?

2. don't know where he went, but I do remember him. There are a few people that I haven't seen in a long time, some probably changed their name, others may have left OT, and since that is where I spend most of my time I haven't seen them.

I've been alittle paraniod about people dying since Polly. Yesterday I was worried my parents flight was going to crash. It didn't.

3. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i could have sworn that was one of your incarnations