1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Does Anyone Know What Kind of Stand This is?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by CHILDISHGAMBINO, Sep 1, 2013.

  1. I don't really know where to post this so I'll put it here. A friend posted this thing on Facebook and I have know idea what it is. I figure someone here probably knows. Anyone?

  2. avvie


    Oct 12, 2010
    Maui, HI
    I believe that is actually a speaker stand for a home theater system. Don't hold me to that though...
  3. That actually makes sense. I just immediately thought it had to be music gear but I think you're right.
  4. Richland123


    Apr 17, 2009
  5. avvie


    Oct 12, 2010
    Maui, HI
    The thing that throws me off is that it has such a 1980's appliance look, but it's also an efficient and inexpensive way to secure the speaker.
  6. dnosewor


    Apr 14, 2009
    Yup, home theatre speaker stand. I have the same set. Bought them at Walmart about 10 years ago.
  7. audioglenn


    Jul 14, 2012
    +1 It is a speaker stand.
  8. avvie


    Oct 12, 2010
    Maui, HI
    Ooooh, what did I win??!