Does anyone know what this... thing... is...?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Walpurgis, Jul 20, 2013.

  1. Walpurgis


    Oct 16, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    The strap/stand thing is what I am referring to. Is it for sale anywhere or did this genius make it?
  2. *Gracie* is one brand of guitar stand- not sure if this it. There are others. Google *guitar stand/holder*
  3. mcarp555

    mcarp555 Guest

    Jul 14, 2013
    I've seen things like this for acoustic guitars. The idea was that you could play an acoustic intro while your electric (or bass) is still strapped on. Then after the intro, you just step back and crank into your power chords, bassline, what have you.