Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

does ANYONE know where to find this CD??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by shadowbear333, Jul 29, 2005.

1. shadowbear333

shadowbear333

Jul 29, 2005
    Can anyone tell me where to find a Super Mario Bros. bass cd? I've been desperate ever since I first heard it!

-Savanna

2. There's a Super Mario Bros. bass CD? :eek:

I must have it, why has nobody informed me about this monstrosity?

3. Bassist4Life

Bassist4Life

Dec 17, 2004
    Buffalo, NY
  4. Try this site for info. Below the link is a quote from the write-up on the disc. Is this what you're talking about? Next step, now that you've found the disc, is to track one down. They say Ebay, but I went there and there's none on auction right now. Good luck!

http://www.chudahs-corner.com/reviews/mario64.html

"There are also some old melodies rearranged for Super Mario 64. The old invincibility theme shows up a couple of times remixed in "Powerful Mario" and "Metallic Mario", and the familiar underground tune that we all heard for the first time in level 1-2 of Super Mario brothers is transformed into the four minute long "Cave Dungeon", complete with newly implimented slap bass and syncopated percussion. As far as I'm concerned, they're all welcome additions to the ever-growing library of classic Nintendo themes, reiterated or not."