Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

does anyone play any thrice stuff?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by indieandrew11, Feb 13, 2004.

1. this tab for the song Stare At the Sun is giving me so much trouble? before i do the easy thing and doubt its accuracy, can anyone look at this tab and tell if it is right? if it isnt then i will try to redo those tabs. http://www.tabs.punkhardcore.com/?songid=43944 thanx

2. are me and smash the only guys who listen to thrice?

come on guys, help me out here! the song sounds like he is walking up the neck more and the tab seems so stationary. can anyone even offer any opinions?

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I listen to them, but I don't really own any cd's. A lot of my friends like them. I'll have to go buy a cd or two!

4. they are my favorite band, but the guitar is what stands out the most about them. they are still awesome really awesome live. here is a good sale on their new cdhttp://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000A5A21/qid=1077078831/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/002-3666202-0666424
    listen to it and get to tabbin' ;)

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Hey- let's keep this thread on topic. I know you guys like Thrice (I do too ;)), but try and post only if it pertains to the question that was originally asked. :)

6. coreyc87

coreyc87

Feb 18, 2004
    Seminole, FL
    This is the easiest tab I have ever learned, very fun though

Simspsons Bass Tab

G----------2-0--------------------------------------------
    D-----2-4------2------------------------------------------
    A--3--------------3--1-0-0-0-1--1-0-0-0-1----------------
    E----------------------------------------------------------

G----------2-0---------------------------------------------
    D-----2-4------2-------------------------------------------
    A--3--------------3--1-0-0-0-1--1-0-0-0-1---1-1-1-3------
    E----------------------------------------------------------

7. i guess part of the reason it sounds so different is because my bass sounds so thin compared to his but the notes seemed to at least fit.....thanks for checkin that out for me!