1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does anyone presently make sustainers for Bass guitar?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by peskywinnets, May 5, 2010.

1. peskywinnets

peskywinnets

May 5, 2010
    I'd like to get to the point where I can slowly build up a small business & eventually leave my suckfest of an IT job & follow my passion - electronics. I'm presently dabbling with guitar sustainers ....this got me wondering does anyone actually make them for bass guitar already? (the more niche areas I can fill the better!)

Would be intrested in hearing your comments on me making sustainers for Bass - ie "not worth the bother", too niche", or "yeah, bring it on!" etc, etc.

PS To get a flavour of what I'm doing (I'm still in the very early days here!) - have a look at one of my recent sustainers for a standard electric guitar. ....

(turn you speakers down & you can skip the first 15 seconds if you don't want to see sparkly LEDs!)

Edit: Damn - just seen that sustainiac make 'em (I established that via a search on here!)