Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Does Pedulla allow visits to their shop?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Whafrodamus, Apr 1, 2004.

1. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Pedulla is about an hour away, and I'm thinking of checking it out on Saturday, but I don't want to make an unwelcomed visit.

2. kobass

kobass Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Outside Boston
    I visited the Pedulla shop about a year ago. I had a repair issue with my Thunderbolt. I spoke with Christine and made an appointment. When I arrived, I met Mike (who resolved the issue immediately) and one of his employees. Mike is a great guy and is committed to customer service. Pedulla is a very small company, and I got the impression that they didn't have a lot of free time to entertain people with tours, demos, etc. They're too busy building some of the finest basses in the world! By the way, the place is not exactly glamorous. It's located in an old mill on the South Shore. Mike was covered in sawdust when he greeted me. I was very impressed-still a "hands on" guy after almost thirty years in the business. I wll buy another Pedulla as soon as my finances allow. :D