1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Does this exist?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by EthanTheBassist, Mar 22, 2009.

  1. Does this exist: A wah type pedal that you would line up after a distortion or synth pedal that doesn't wah, but controls the saturation (i guess) of the previous effects? So you could go from wet to dry and vice versa.

    It would go like this: Bass--->Synth/Distortion---->Special Pedal----->Amp.

    Does this exist? If not, any ideas on how to make one? Thanks.

  2. And there you have it! Thank you very much!
  3. dannybuoy


    Aug 3, 2005
    You can also get a Barge VB-Jr blender with an expression pedal input.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.