Does this look good?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by silent method, May 25, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

I can't decied if I should put these stickers on my bass, what do you guys think? Yes or No?
  2. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    I would have the hands comming out from the pickup cover if they fit. That could look cool, but the hands on it now just seem to be floating.
  3. nataku

Jun 21, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    i think it looks pretty badass, but you should maybe cut the bottoms of the stickers to line up with the bottom of the pickguard and place em lower.
  4. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

I kind of like how it looks like the hands are reaching up for the strings. Normally I hate stickers, but those are pretty cool.

Is it a reference to Steve Biko?
  5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    No. If you are going to do it anyway, at least have the stickers the same color.

6. cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    No. It makes you look like a cheezie RATM wanna be.
  7. I think that you should cut the bottoms of the stickers to match the PG, like nataku said. I thought these were going to be some reaaaaaly bad stickers or something, but I'm surprised ina good way.
  8. incognito89x

incognito89x ♪♫♪ ♪ ♪ ♫&#983

Sep 22, 2002
    Royal Oak, Michigan
    I'm not fond of stickers but those look better than most do.
  9. Cerb

Sep 27, 2004
    Like someone previously suggested, if you are going to do it, have them reaching out of the bridge cover.
  10. like the red ones where they are, not sure about the yellow?
  11. if its a POS, then go your hardest.

if its a nice, decent instrument, then absolutely - NOOOOOO!!
  12. Basis Base

Basis Base Life Long Learner

May 21, 2005
    Well, you'll have to decide since it's your bass. Nevertheless, anything done tastefully will look good on any gear.

I tried it on my previous bass once and when I removed it, it left some ugly glue marks on the bass. That's why I decided not to put any stickers on my new Ibanez.