Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Does this look like a good deal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Viviuos, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
  2. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    no, it's a legit price. check othere sites: zzounds.com, musiciansfriend.com etc

3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    HA! That store is just down the street from my old store. They're good people, and that Trail Maid in the green dress is a good friend of mine. How random! I didn't know they had much web presence at all.
    Anyhow, as David said, ZZounds, MF, AMS, etc. will all have it about that price, and you may be able to catch one of them when shipping is included on all orders, not just on orders over a certain amount.

4. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Fair price. Nice pedal. Miss mine.

5. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I'm looking into a delay, and how does that compare with a DL4?

I know they're a lot different, but i don't need like uber 1337 delaying.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    The Ibanez DE7 is a nice simple echo. Sounds quite transparent.

7. This is a good pedal, especially if you don't want too many knobs to fiddle with. I played my bass through one last weekend, and it sounds fine. The owner told me it ate through batteries really quickly, though. I still think you should get it.

8. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
    I would really like to get a new pedal and I think that a delay would be fun. I like playing the trippy stuff so this would make a great little bonus.

On the other hand, what is the most expensive and most complicated (in terms of knobs and the amount of things that one can do) delay on the market. Not that I would want something like that I just think that it would be cool to see and hear the difference.

9. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
  10. NioeZero

NioeZero

Sep 2, 2001
  11. Viviuos

Viviuos

Jul 15, 2004
    Nehawka, Nebraska
  12. NioeZero

NioeZero

Sep 2, 2001
    Heh, yeah, the guy is nuts. 'Twould be a fun box to experiment with.