1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

doh! (is this a man law violation?)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jonathan_matos5, Mar 15, 2008.

1. i wandered down the wrong hall today and found myself in the choir side of the music department on campus and one of the vocalist for the jazz band was there :cool: it was fun flirting with her. but eventually i had to leave. in my haste to get across campus to take a test i neglected to get her number:oops:

now all i have is the stupid story and nothing to keep me occupied for spring break:mad: (except my bass)

2. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    Er, go back and try to run into her again?

3. Hawaii Islander

Hawaii Islander Supporting Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Rio Rico, AZ
    +1

As many times as it takes! ;)

It's not spring break at my university yet!? How do you rate?? :atoz:

4. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    Do that before i do.

5. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    We're going to check that bass for lube after the break.

6. jwbassman

jwbassman Supporting Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Definately not a man law violation. You're conciously aware that you biffed and missed an opportunity. If you didn't realize this then there would be a problem.

I reccommend waiting until after break and the "conveinently" run into her again and get her digits. Don't go seeking her out and let her know you forgot to ger her number! It's best to play it cool at first. just my opinion

7. +1

You want her to ask for your number ;)

8. :eek:

it so hard to resist a blueburst tribute l2000

Picture004. :ninja:

will do but for now i just feel like

Fail.