Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Figjam, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I was supposed to go see Mudvayne tonight , but my best friend who was gonaa go with me , now cant. I cant go alone bc ill die. GAH. Wah. Poop. They are playing 15 minutes from my house!!
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yup, if i go alone ill die.. im not a big guy.. 5'7, 120 pounds.
  3. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Oh, just go. Stand in the back and you'll be fine. Unless you are scared of getting mugged on the way there or back. All sorts of people stand in the back at concerts. You could even go out to the floor as long as you stay away from the pit. Or, if there is some sort of balcony, you should be fine up there, as well.
  4. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Just go and stay out of the pit.

BTW, I'm shorter than you and I've been in lots of pits by myself.
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Its a relatively small theater, no balcony, very few seats, its basicaly a big floor, and if youve seen mudvayne concerts, that means mosh.
  6. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Hell yea,, go anyways!!
  7. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I might as well, the tickets are only $27.
  8. I've been in mosh pits when I was younger. At the time I was 5'4, 125 lbs... You ain't gonna die! :)
  9. darkjoker667

Apr 21, 2003
    I've seen Mudvayne vids the moshpits don't look that bad at all.

If you were with your friend wouldn't you still die. He won't make you any taller.:p
  10. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yea but he could defend me, lol, hes 6'3.
  11. I was about 5' when I jumped into my first pit.

Time to toughen that skin, boy, I'm about the same height as you now, if anythign you benefit from the beatings. :)
  12. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Well guys i guess im a big pussy. I didnt go, instead i stayed home and played bass for 2 hours.
  13. Yes you are a wuss, and will never be a true rocker. The whole damn floor wasn't going to be a pit(unless they ask for it). I went to a Punk show and they had a song called Full Circle and EVERYONE was pitting but it's a bunch of small punkers that I CRUSHED! haha. I'll end it with a word from TOOL, "Don't let fear get in the way of you."
  14. By-Tor

Apr 13, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    I don't like Mudvayne, but you should have gone.

Does your arse hurt from the self-inflicted kicking?
  15. sumer after 8th grade i was 5'4 110, my balls barley droped yet, i went to tattoo the earth tour, slipknot slayer seven dust mudvayne and so many more. frist time in a pit, frist time crowd sufing, kids bad idea to crowd surf near sid during slipknot i got droped and step on and i have never had more fun since . during slayer the pit was liek 50 feet wide dead center and every time me and my freind crowd surfed we go thrown in it.
  16. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Damn dude, people in pits don't try to kill you fig. If they had full cirlcles and stuff then you could just stay out of them... I've been wanting to see them for a while man, that's a lame ass ******g excuse man...
    Anyway, whatever...
  17. SyntaxError

Sep 24, 2003
    DUDE!! I was at an In Flames concert, and there were GIRLS right next to the mosh pit! there was one blonde chick who couldn't have been more than 5' 90 lbs... wimpy man.. wimpy
  18. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Is it just me, or is this the dumbest thread ever? Just curious.
  19. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Yeah man, I kind of agree there. I think that fig made it to show how much a wuss he was and how much he missed out...
    Sorry for baggin on you fig...