1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

d'oh!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Phat Ham, May 20, 2003.

1. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    So a few days ago I decide I want the talkbass hat with just the bass clef on it, so I pay my $20 and get it. Then today I get an email from Paul telling me my supporting membership is due for renewal. I look at the supporting membership donation levels. Turns out for $25 i could've renewed my supporting membership and gotten the hat. Darn, what bad timing. At least it happened at talkbass where I know I'm getting my money's worth.

2. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    AMEN!

3. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Can I second that? :)

4. Dude, you might be able to plead your case....give $5 more and get both of em. Give it a whirl.

5. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    I already paid the $20 to renew my supporting membership. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't think things through before he does stuff.:p

6. I was just about to send in ym renewal when I saw the new deals paul had goin on. I'm so glad you can buy a supporting membership through the Store now. I got a hat sent with mine, and I'm thinking about investing in a white
    (I already have a black one) Got Bass? shirt with my 20% discount coupon. :)

I wore my hat and shirt to my guitar class. :D

7. $20 (already given for membership) + $5 = $25

Which results in a supporting membership and hat now. Email the big man Paul, and ask him if you can pay $5 more and get the hat. Simple.

8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    DC
    but you're forgetting i already bought the hat too.

9. Oh.

You're hosed then :D