Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Phat Ham, May 20, 2003.

1. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    So a few days ago I decide I want the talkbass hat with just the bass clef on it, so I pay my $20 and get it. Then today I get an email from Paul telling me my supporting membership is due for renewal. I look at the supporting membership donation levels. Turns out for $25 i could've renewed my supporting membership and gotten the hat. Darn, what bad timing. At least it happened at talkbass where I know I'm getting my money's worth.
  2. Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
  3. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Can I second that? :)
  4. Dude, you might be able to plead your case....give $5 more and get both of em. Give it a whirl.
  5. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    I already paid the $20 to renew my supporting membership. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't think things through before he does stuff.:p
  6. I was just about to send in ym renewal when I saw the new deals paul had goin on. I'm so glad you can buy a supporting membership through the Store now. I got a hat sent with mine, and I'm thinking about investing in a white
    (I already have a black one) Got Bass? shirt with my 20% discount coupon. :)

I wore my hat and shirt to my guitar class. :D
  7. $20 (already given for membership) + $5 = $25

Which results in a supporting membership and hat now. Email the big man Paul, and ask him if you can pay $5 more and get the hat. Simple.
  8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    but you're forgetting i already bought the hat too.
  9. Oh.

You're hosed then :D