Dolphin Pro II

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by glydebass, Feb 9, 2004.

1. glydebass

glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
    I have recently come across a used dolphin pro II for around 600 and Ive always wanted a dolphin but the pro II is new to me. Can anyone here tell just how good the deal is or what the heck a pro II is cause its not on the site. Thanks in advance.

2. That's not a bad deal if it's in reasonable shape. If I recall correctly, the Pro II is a bolt on neck with 2 jazz-style MECs, instead on one jazz + one humbucker like the Pro I. Solid colour on a maple (I think - not positive) body. Actually they sound fairly good so it just comes down to how much you like playability of the neck.

3. Ya i saw this on ebay as well 600 buy it now for the dolphin pro 2...but the treble side has a crack or somethnig i forget the description...if ya dont care it sounds like a good deal.

-Vince

4. glydebass

glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
    Man thanks for yalls advice. Now the real question is would you guys go for it or a Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 for 500? I had said that i would get the Schecter after searching in that price range unless a miracle deal came up and i am wonderin if this is it. Thanks.