Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dolphin Pro II

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by glydebass, Feb 9, 2004.

1. glydebass

glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
    I have recently come across a used dolphin pro II for around 600 and Ive always wanted a dolphin but the pro II is new to me. Can anyone here tell just how good the deal is or what the heck a pro II is cause its not on the site. Thanks in advance.

2. That's not a bad deal if it's in reasonable shape. If I recall correctly, the Pro II is a bolt on neck with 2 jazz-style MECs, instead on one jazz + one humbucker like the Pro I. Solid colour on a maple (I think - not positive) body. Actually they sound fairly good so it just comes down to how much you like playability of the neck.

3. Ya i saw this on ebay as well 600 buy it now for the dolphin pro 2...but the treble side has a crack or somethnig i forget the description...if ya dont care it sounds like a good deal.

-Vince

4. glydebass

glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
    Man thanks for yalls advice. Now the real question is would you guys go for it or a Schecter Stiletto Elite 5 for 500? I had said that i would get the Schecter after searching in that price range unless a miracle deal came up and i am wonderin if this is it. Thanks.