Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Don Johnson, International Man of Mystery

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Peter McFerrin, Mar 12, 2003.

1. This is serious! We gotta drop a dime on 007!:eek:

He was married to Melanie Griffiths, didn't repay a 1 million dollar bank loan and I think he used to own a machine shop in south Florida. Whenever he had to drill a piece of metal, he'd put it in the Miami vice. :rolleyes: :p

I wonder what he was really doing with all that $ :confused:

Mike

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    He was so sexy, sad to see he's gone down the crapper ;). In drivers ED we had to watch a safty video with him in it hitting on young girls. It was nasty.

Die Don, Die.

3. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

I first heard this news on a Miami Spanish language news program this noon and was sure I had misunderstood. My gosh! How could Johnson have gotten himself invoved in a true-to-life case of money laundering? I guess he is just the latest celebrity to think he is above the law somehow.

Gosh! I used to be a Miami Vice fanatic. I still frequently watch reruns on TNN, evenm though I have practically memorized the scripts after all these years.

4. I heard on Fox News that he said he was going to "buy a car". Yes, A, as in single, car.:rolleyes:

5. Must've been sales tax....:rolleyes:

6. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    Don is very very smug!
    even more than pete..
    :eek: :eek: :eek: