Donate to the "Alex Needs a New Rig(tm) Fundraiser" Today!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by bassist31588, Feb 2, 2003.

1. if everyone on this forum sends me a check for 20 dollars I can easily buyy a new rig. yummm... GK EDEN HARTKE SWR CARVIN... If yer feeling up to the task, send me an email, and ill respond and give ya my adress;)

Please mods! DONT DELETE THIS THREAD!:D :D :D
  2. Have you ever heard of working for it?:) :) :D
  3. I got some extra Monopoly money...
  4. I'll give you $20 not to buy one of the aforementioned amps. ;)
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    You know what else is good to spend 20 bucks on?!?!?!?!?!?

Thats right, I don't have a avatar by my name for being a great poster! it's MONEY. and it's put to good use! and WORK FOR IT YA LZAY BUM! I had to work to get all of my stuff, it's just the way it goes most of the time. unless your parents are REAL nice....
  6. I forgot to add but, if the world was that nice I'd probably wouldn't be stuck with my Ibanez GSR 100. ($165.00):p

I forgot to add but, if the world was that nice I'd probably wouldn't be stuck with my Ibanez GSR 100. ($165.00):p
  7. Oh, Im saving... Im too young to get a job, and I wasn't 'serious' about this thread, I just thought it was worth a shot, lol. No one cares if a 14 year old wants a job. You can't say im a lazy bum cuz Im here saving up allowances:D... It sucks... you know the drill...:)
  8. Dude! You should open a cyber-begging website!
  9. lol, there was a website up for this lady to pay off her credit cards... She was dead serious and expected people to donate money to her. Forget where it was, but someone linked us to it on Harmony Central once before
  10. I know, I know. I was going to post that but I forgot what it was called. I think it was or something ridiculous like that. :D What I do remember is that she received $10,000!!! :eek:
  11. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson Commercial User

Mar 8, 2000
    Gaithersburg, Md
    Boom Bass Cabinets, DR strings
    She succeed in getting her debt paid off.

If I didn't hate musicians, and bass players in particular, I'd donate to this kid.

Oh well, sucks to be you;)
  12. Hey man! I just PayPal'd you and it bounced back! :oops: