Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Done shopping - approx 7 days to groove!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by hammer2748, Apr 29, 2005.

1. hammer2748

hammer2748

Feb 22, 2002
    Hartford, CT
    Gotta thank you all in my previous thread for the help/advice.....couldn't argue the numbers; just pulled the trigger on a Kustom Groove Bass 1200......now I gotta wait, and wait. Hope it's here in time for 05/07 outdoor show. Timing would be perfect. I'll fill ya'll in with the details after I fire her up! I already warned the band to secure the pratice space and to make sure they've got no loose fillings, 'cause I'll rattle them out for sure!

Thanks again!

Cheers,
    Hammer

2. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Man that REALLY about sums it up! :D :D :D

3. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Welcome to the Kustom club, Hammer!!

You're really gonna like that Groove Bass 1200. What cabs are you running thru and are you going to pull all 1200 watts @ 2 ohms?? Keep us posted

4. hammer2748

hammer2748

Feb 22, 2002
    Hartford, CT
    Thanks. Can't wait to have this thing fired up. I'm getting more excited about it by the hour.

I have 3 cabs, all 4-ohm cabs, I mix match as needed for the venue not exceeded any 2. They're all Peavey's (410TVX, 210TVX, 1-15BW)......So yeah, we'll be rattling the rafters from time to time. Our music is typical club covers, so the venue will determine must how much I'm gonna tip the Richter Scale!!!! I'll keep ya'll posted as soon as I get a crack at it.
    Again, thanks for the help.

Cheers,
    Hammer

5. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Glad to help...spread the word once you've had a taste of clean tone and tons of headroom!