Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

DONT READ THWAP OR REPLY TO ANY POST!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Jun 15, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    DONT READ ANYTHING BY THESE GUYS or Reply to these guys.

2. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    What the hey is going on here??????

3. I as well would like to know *** is going on. i'm right pissed.

~Zentner

4. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    pete &zen:

some jackass's are really.. making a NAME for themselves.. if your getting what im saying...
    they are just stupid guitarist, because they cant slap, they try but it sounds like THWAP..

*sihgH* i wish i was a mod..... i always eem to catch the trolls, right when it starts.

=(

5. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    Thank god for the mods. :)

That stuff makes me very angry, but thanks to the mods for cleaning up someone else's mess.

6. these people must have quite a sad life.

:( its not cool

7. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Bumpity bump...mods, where are ya?

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It's definitely the guys from guitar.com again. They are making references to Tony Danza, which they did last time as well. What a pathetic bunch of people they have over there. Their board sucks like no other as well.

brad cook

9. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Its not just annoying, but I wonder how they got the time to do this kinda thing.... I'd rather be doin something else than posting retarded messages on a board over n over n over... wonder what they get outta it.. personally I'd rather be practicing :bassist:

10. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000

11. I was just excited to see someone posting in "effects"...rather slow around there(!)

12. LoL, I'd be practicing too...but to be good at bass you MUST practice, any dumbass can pick up a guitar and be considered "good". I mean look at some bands that are crap but act like they are good at guitar...pathetic if you ask me...no wonder they have the time to spam the word "thwap" all over a beautiful bass forum to try and make us very advanced guitarists feel bad for our really good skills and overpowering their gay ass names...till next time guys ~ Tyler

13. Practicing isn't in their vocabulary...

I bet they are just trying to get a rise out of us.

14. squire_pwr

squire_pwr

Apr 15, 2003
    San Diego, CA.
    Three cheers for our mods!!!! hurray!! We are free from thwaps and sorry little guitar players who have nothing better to do than express their bass envy with lame posts! IMO, distortion petals do a better for such bass-envy outbursts. :p Thanks notduane!!

15. kirbywrx

kirbywrx formerly James Hetfield

Jul 27, 2000
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Woo
    A troll and i wasnt here to help :( dang nambit

16. What do you call a guitar player without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

17. how many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?

20; 1 to put the bulb in the socket and 19 more to say how much better they coulda done it! :D

laugh it up!
    lexy

18. how many vocalist does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

one the world revolves around them (i know you guys know what i mean about those kind of vocalist

19. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    guys i am disappointed in each and every one of you...

how many guitar players does it take to change a lightbuld?

100... 1 to do it... and 99 more to say how he did it with no soul.... come on guys your slippin..;)

oh yeah how do you pick a drummer out of a group of people on your doorstep? he's the one in the domino's pizza hat.

20. LMFAO! Those are great ones guys :D