Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Double and Single gigbags for sale....

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by jja412, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Cleaning out the closet, I have realized I have more gigbags than basses...:help:

So it is time to clear out.

1st up: Ritter Outdoor LTD. RCG9000-DB. This is the dual electric bass bag from Ritter's premier line. It has separate compartments for each bass, accessible by separate zippers. Neck straps secure the headstock in place, and reinforced bottom protects the endpin area. This bag has more pockets than I could use... a cell phone bag, huge pedal storage at the top, room for all your gig accessories, cords, etc.

Has a great backpack system, side and front handles for carrying in tight quarters, and a hanging strap.

This bag has been about 4 times. It is in great shape with no signs of wear of aging.

Haul both your basses at once, with both hands free to grab your amp. This bag is pretty lightweight for it size, much lighter than the incase dub bag. Supplies great protectiong with the 40mm padding.

More details at:
    http://www.ritter-bags.com/us/revolutionproduct.php?p=70
    SOLD!!!

PM me if you need more details.

The second bag has seen a bit more use, but is still in excellent shape. It is a Mooradian gigbag in forest green. Tons of padding, one huge pocket at the bottom for cords, music, and pedals. One smaller pocket at the top for straps, keys, wallet, etc. Also has a hangar for closet storage.

Asking $35 plus shipping in the US. SOLD!!!.

Pics to follow.

2. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Ritter Pics....(SOLD)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
  4. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
  5. mVC

mVC

Jan 28, 2006
  6. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
  7. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Fast Sale of the Ritter Bag to bassteban.

Mooradian still available.

8. Yeah, & that's including my computer kicking me off mid-sale:spit: AND talking the wife into a badly-timed semi-frivolous expenditure:help: ...
    I better go clean the toilets.:D

9. Rvl

Rvl

Dec 23, 2003
    Aomori Japan
    Want the green gig bag
    Message sent

Thanks

Robert VanLane

10. jja412

Feb 2, 2004