1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Double Gig Bag for Fender Jazz, Precision, MTD, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by rexnarticus, May 3, 2015.

1. rexnarticus

rexnarticus

Feb 20, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    I have a double gig bag that was custom made for two MTD’s. The internal pocket size will accommodate smaller basses such as Fender Jazz, Precisions, and MTD. This is a VERY HIGH QUALITY gig bag – think original Reunion Blues. The handles and tabs are leather, as well as the attachments for the back straps. I ordered this through Austin Bass Traders so I’m not sure of the manufacturer and was not privy to that information though I believe it was made by a former Reunion Blues worker before they went overseas. This bag was used minimally and has virtually no signs of use.

Asking $225 shipped with PayPal payment within CONUS

Attached Files:

2. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Looks like an Estrella case. I had an older gig bag for an 05 Fodera that looked just like that. I also had him make a double bag for two Sukops I had. Could you measure the inside dimensions? Body width and overall length? Thanks, Bob

3. rexnarticus

rexnarticus

Feb 20, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm measuring 14" x 47"

4. bajocallao

bajocallao

Jul 13, 2006
    Woodside, New York
    Endorsing Artist: D'addario Strings, Aguilar Amplifiers
  5. rmayer

rmayer Supporting Member