Double Hartke Amp Setup

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Izaklast, May 3, 2016.

1. Izaklast

Izaklast

May 3, 2016
    I own a Hartke B60 and a HA3000/4x10 transporter combo. I use the 60 for practice and smaller gigs and the HA3000 for bigger shows and outdoor venues. Recently, I've been using the 3000 as a kind of DI to record as my actual Sans Amp DI seems to have the flu. I can't seem to get the exact tone I want out of the 3000. Is there a way to use the 60 as a kind of preamp to dial in the tone and just use the 3000 as a mule/DI out for recording? Is there a preferred way to use the line out from the 60 into the 3000? Both have fx loops. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I just want to experiment a bit and maybe explore using this kind of idea at a show for some enhanced tone. I know the fast route would be to invest in a new DI box but I'd like to try the double amp idea first. Thanks in advance. -Izak

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2022