1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Douglas again

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by NoobOnRoad, Sep 7, 2008.

1. heh that 6 looks nice. my fernandes pj is a 4 in white with black pup's and I love it ..

instead of starting a new thread ill hi-jack yours until your bass arives than you can have it back.

my WEB 825 5 string fretless:bassist:
    http://www.rondomusic.com/product1823.html
    just arrived about an hour ago and so far I love it. the 5 string neck is kind of weird to get used to:help: but I think ill be ok. I love the finish being as dark as it is makes a great contrast to my white fernandes. now I guess Ill have to get pics of my low strung friends and post them up. ok too much time spent not playing with my new toy

2. oldrookie

oldrookie

May 15, 2007
    Avon, IN
    Saw Denver and the Mile High Orchestra Sunday night. Tony Marvelli is the bassist. Talked to him afterwards. Thought I saw him pull a Squier Deluxe Active Five out for one song (he confirmed) but then he said, "Check that one out" and pointed to the sixer he had been playing all night. (He just flat out tore it up all night.)

It was a Douglas in silver. He said, "Can get for 150 online all day!"
    I said, "Rondomusic.com, I have two of theirs!"

I don't think you'll be disappointed at $99!