Down With The Sickness...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Acoustic356, Sep 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Acoustic356

Acoustic356 Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Earth
    I had never played a TecAmp... never looked at a Youtube video to hear one, and I was OBSESSED with one for years.

I recently realized that this is an epidemic that is rampant in the music community. When something new comes out, we obsess over it, desire it, buy it, sell it at a loss.

Some recent examples:
    • Sire basses
    • Fender Elite
    • Fodera
    Okay, maybe not Fodera.... but you know what I mean... right?

2. 10cc

10cc Inactive

Oct 28, 2013
    72 P ;)

Acoustic356 likes this.
  3. Acoustic356

Jul 3, 2014
    Earth
    I miss that bass... I'm going to have to come over and visit it!

10cc likes this.
  4. 10cc

10cc Inactive

Oct 28, 2013
    Bring your Tank. I've also scored a 75 Jazz since you've last been by. Found it in a local pawn shop. Traded an old collectible dagger for it, that I absolutely had no use for. So I've named the bass "Dagger".

ps - The dagger was given to me years ago. So ultimately I got the bass for free:woot:

Acoustic356 likes this.
  5. Acoustic356

Jul 3, 2014
    Earth
    Let's make it happen! The Epifani Piccolo 600 with the Tank is a killer combination!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021