Downloading bass pics

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by bassbully43, Dec 30, 2005.

1. bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005
    I know this is dumb but could some nice TBer please Pm me and tell me how to download pics to post my new bass...i have a digital camera but have never tryed to download pics.
  2. bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005!!
  3. Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Are you sure you mean "download"? Downloading is when you save something off of the internet. Are you trying to save pictures of basses onto your harddrive off the internet or what? Are you trying to transfer pictures from your camera to computer?
  4. bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005
    See itold ya i suck at computors...yea send pics from my camera to this site..thanks
  5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Download your pictures from your camera to a file on your computer. Then you can go to a place like and sign up for a free account. From there, you can upload your photos. After you have your photos uploaded, you can post your photos by using the URL that photobucket gives you. (using type in the url to the photo here ["/"img] (note, remove the "" around the /) and then your photo will show up.

If you're having trouble, you can PM me. I'll give you my email address so you can send me your pictures. I'll host them for you if all else fails.

Joe - :cool:
  6. bassbully43

Jul 1, 2005
    Thanks so much Joe...i think i can get it but if not i will send them to you.