1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Doyle Custom Enclosures / Doyle Audio Engineering

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by 38bass, Mar 18, 2009.

1. I'd like to know if anyone has played through a Doyle enclosure and their thoughts on them. They're out of Toronto.

I am thinking of getting a cab from them even though their stuff is kind of pricey, so far it seems promising Mr Doyle usually answers your e-mails within the hour or so and seems really intent on getting you the best product for your needs.

I'm already pretty much sold on them but any feedback would be cool.
    thanks. :)

2. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian

Oct 31, 2004
    Not sure if i'm right, but back in the late 70's
    i bought a couple of single 15" cabs for club
    work,from a builder known as Power Supply
    in Toronto, very much like the one in the vid that was
    released from the back of a truck @ 60 MPH,if this is
    the same builder,his cabs will last a lifetime or longer,
    superb quality..

3. r379

r379

Jul 28, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    From looking at the website, they're calling their Nitro 410 a stage monitor. It's a 400 watt cab (ohms not given) which doesn't seem to have high efficiency numbers so I'm not sure if it would be a good all-around cabinet. Depends on your amp and what your going to be using it for. Loud clubs? Maybe not loud enough for you. I think I'd be looking elsewhere for a do-it-all cabinet.

Used Epifani or Bergantino? Something else?

You didn't give us much info to go on. Where will you be playing? What sort of music? 4 or 5 string? What amp will you be using?

4. I think their website is a little on the non updated side and gerry doyle always encourages me to call him direct at the factory to work more directly with you I guess.
    Anyway I'm wanting a good 4 ohm 2x10 extension cab to go with my 08 Redhead. Rock and metal. 4 string. clubs with little or no p.a. for the bass.

5. Doyle has some good videos on you tube.