1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dr. Bass #2460 DEEP (2x12, 1x6.5 plus horn)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MasterBass!, May 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterBass!

MasterBass! Reaching new Highs in Lows!! In Memoriam

Its a new (well, gigged once) Dr. Bass 2460 DEEP cabinet. 2x12's, a 6.5" mid, plus a horn makes for an amazing cabinet. 1000 watts. 4 ohms. The best thing is the side mounted attenautor controls for both highs and mids. This is the 18" deep cab for extended bottom (and it works!!) Its MINT!!

Here's my Craigslist ad: http://allentown.craigslist.org/msg/1733064815.html

$550 is the price...I'm about an hour north of Philly.

Thanks...Denny

2. MasterBass!

Forgot to mention that part trades are fine!!

3. I want it pm to you

4. back off people it's mine :)

5. MasterBass!

SOLD to genstormbringer!! Now he has NO EXCUSES...he shall be heard!! :)

Thanks Bro !!

6. Best 2x12 cab out there wow.

7. MasterBass!

So says one of the best guys on the forum!! :hyper::hyper:

Thanks Bro!!

8. This cab has balls clarity and definition all in one little beastly package Dr. Bass is the real deal this version is the 18" Deep cab which lends itself to frequencies from 37hz and above. Rattling lows w the clarity of a bell like tone along w the 6 inch speaker and horn give this cab what others lack as far as definition.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.