1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

(Dr Bass/Marc Serio)-cab builder accepted >$10k in payments,never delivered gear

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jeff Scott, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Rodslinger

Rodslinger Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2013
    RVA & then some
  2. portaflexer

portaflexer

Jan 31, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I just filed a BBB complaint Rodslinger. I included a link to this thread. I encourage everyone else to do the same.

3. portaflexer

portaflexer

Jan 31, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    I received a reply from the BBB. They say they've acknowledged the complaint and filed it but they can't do anything at this time. Here's the exact quote...

The issues you described are outside of BBB's scope, so we are unable to include your dispute in the company's BBB Business Review. However, should BBB determine at a later date that a pattern of complaint exists regarding similar allegations that you experienced; BBB may request the company's cooperation in addressing and eliminating the pattern of concern. You will be notified if this occurs, and your complaint will then be included in the company's BBB Business Review.

This is why EVERYONE needs to file a complaint. One negative review doesn't do anything but en masse they can have an effect.

4. Red

Red

May 14, 2019
    all over the place
    good advice , tha

5. musicman556

musicman556

Jul 3, 2019
    Smyrna, TN
    I just wanna say thanks for making this thread a sticky. Dr Bass is one of a couple cab makers I have been thinking about purchasing from... UNTIL NOW. Phew!

For all those who are still out their money, I'm really sorry. =(

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 2:55 PM
    kesslari, GregC, S-Bigbottom and 3 others like this.
  6. Sliderbass

Sliderbass Dr. Bass, The best cabinet you'll NEVER own!

A+ rating? Oh THAT'S rich....