For Sale DR Custom SC 5 string PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kwdemo, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    Went to a friends gig the other night & played a Fodera, now Im in trouble.....

This is a DR custom SC 5 string made by luthier David Remy from Miami. This is a really nice bass that I purchased as a backup to my main axe. The bass is is great shape, only one small blemish that is actually part of the wood grain(pictured). The frets could use a bit of smoothing on the sides, but the bass plays outstanding. Walnut top, Mahogany bod, maple neck w/bocote fingerboard. Bartolini MM pickup, currently wired passive but an easy upgrade to active preamp. Comes with a cheap but functional gigbag. A chance to own a custom singlecut 5 string bass at a great price. $1400 *****NOW $1250**** & will split shipping

****$1050 SHIPPED FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!!!!*****

Here's a Youtube vid of the bass being played:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  2. bassnote6

bassnote6

Oct 15, 2002
    SYRACUSE NEW YORK
    Endorsing Artist:MTD Basses
    Man this is nice. I guess I'm going to have to put my Yb-6 back up for sale. Great playing and tone.

3. Price drop to $1300

4. $1250 split shipping

5. starting to really enjoy this bass, still for sale for the moment. $1200 shipped

6. surprised this bass isnt getting more love. Really enjoying playing it, might have to hang on to it for a bit. Still jonesing for a fodera though

7. brstma

brstma my dog is an awesome dog Supporting Member

Nov 20, 2008
    Florida
    bump for a great guy to deal with

kwdemo likes this.
  8. got something good in the hopper. $1050 shipped for the next 4 days.....

9. mark35mi

mark35mi Supporting Member

Jul 21, 2002
    Bonita Springs, FL
    I like it! Weight? Scale? Spacing at bridge? Thanks! Live over in SW Florida.
    Mark

10. PM sent

11. <9 lbs on my bathroom scale
    34" scale
    string spacing is 18mm at the bridge

12. NigelDimesnion

NigelDimesnion

Jan 2, 2018
    Got any 4 strings?