1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Dr DIMENTO LAB RAT I

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by luknfur, Apr 7, 2004.

1. luknfur

luknfur

Jan 14, 2004
    DIXIE
    I present an offering prior to going the bay way. My first test bass. Fully functional good condition Ibanez GSR 190 that can accept any pup configuration due to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" routing below the strings. So if you've had any inclination to want to explore different pup brands, positions, or pup configurations cheaply in a bass you could actually play out, have I got the bass for you. No longer needed because I've routed my other basses similarly. Very light, balanced, comfortable playing bass.

Will come with the stock PJs and vol/vol/jack/jack which is true stereo or a single MTD Kingston Musicman pup (which is a suprisingly good MM) and some other 3 non-stacked pot wiring scheme of request. I'm planning on setting the reserve/opening bid on the bay at $150 so that's close enough (plus actual shipping).