For Sale DR Drop Down Tuning DDT .130 B String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Interspace Station, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Interspace Station

Interspace Station Director at THE SPACEPORT Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    New York
    Price:
    $7-$50
    United States
    Been figuring out what works on my latest Spector acquisition so the ones that didn't vibe are up for sale. All were purchased new and have maybe an hour of play time total, never gigged, still zingy. Cut for 35" scale Spector Rebop 3+2. No Covid house, individual pricing includes shipping to CONUS.

DR DDT .130 - $7
    Swapped this in to the Fat Beams set for increased tension feel, again just wasn't my thing. Single string in ziplock.

DR Fat Beams 45-130 - SOLD
    Love Fat Beams on my jazz basses but they didn't feel right for me at the 35" scale. Great sound, just not my thing on a Spector. All strings in single paper sleeve and ziplock.

DR Lo-Rider Nickels 40-120 - SOLD
    These are great, I loved the tension and gauge, was almost was settled on keeping these but I just prefer a non-coated steel string. Comes with individual paper sleeves in ziplock and original box.

Thanks!

DR_STRINGS.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  2. Interspace Station

Apr 13, 2010
    New York
    Welcome back TB bump :)

3. Interspace Station

Apr 13, 2010
    New York
    Fats and Los pending.

DDT .130 still available.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 14, 2021