1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dr. Duck's Axwax

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jackajesusfreak, Sep 26, 2009.

1. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009
    Anyone ever used or know anything about this?

2. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    It's great and lasts a long time too. I have a bottle that I have been using for twenty years!:p I love the way it cleans up strings and fingerboards.:bassist:

3. jackajesusfreak

jackajesusfreak

Mar 5, 2009

You can use it on the body and the fretboard and srings?

4. Kevinmach

Kevinmach

Dec 7, 2008
    People seem to use it on every square inch of their axe, actually... especially the strings.

I have it and I do use it... it does a decent job. I wasn't 100% sold on how well it cleaned the strings and renewed the zing too them as some people have claimed. Also, I felt like it left an oily film on the body, unlike the fret board and strings that appear to absorb it more. The one thing I did not like about it is the oil seemed to turn the guitar into a dust magnet... seems everything was clinging to it.

But it did a decent enough job that I still haven't been motivated enough to find anything else better.