1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

DR Hi Beams...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JazzMarius, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys. i just hate light gauge strings and it took me like 4 month to believe it!

so, i offer my 4 months old DR Hi beams, i believe they are light gauge. they were fitted in my Bongo 4, 3+1 tuners, 34". will go perfectly on 2+2 basses. i will put measurments a lil later today.

the price? well, since i offer them there is no price, BUT i reserve myself the right to choose to who i offer them.
    the ones who needs them more will get priority, and i believe u guys agree with me on this one.

u pay shipping from Spain. it's quite cheap. 10$ the most or so.

they show some fret wear so, i believe that are nickel although i don't really know it for sure. the G strings is the beated one... the rest, pretty good shape.

i will check this tomorrow or they next day!

2. Hi beams are steel =]

3. i thought so too... just that are kind of different than my slynkies.

4. berman3313

berman3313

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    Want to trade for SS Lo Riders 45-105? Overseas shipping doesn't scare me - I do it all the time. Overseas Priority is about 6 days.
    LMK. Todd

5. ok....i am interested!

6. 4 month old used Hi-Beams? Is this a joke?

7. what that means?

8. dose

dose

Nov 2, 2008
    Mobile,AL
    Your trying to sell 4 month old strings from half way around the world. would cost more to ship than a new set cost

9. i am offering them, don't u guys read?
    that means 0 $/€.shipping is about 10 $, and that's not a problem.if some poor guy needs them, i will ship them free.
    they were not much played cause I HATE THEM!

so, it is clearer now?

10. berman3313

berman3313

Jan 14, 2009
    Mid-Atlantic
    If you were interested in the trade - sorry - strings have been sold. B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.