Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dr. PhunkyPants

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Dr. PhunkyPants, Sep 13, 2004.

1. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    Now that I can daaaaaaaaance...........

2. AlembicPlayer

AlembicPlayer Im not wearing shorts

Aug 15, 2004
    Pacific Northwet, USA
    I bought a set of pickups from the good doctor..it was an excellent transaction, the item was even better then described. Deal with confidence Dr.PhunkyPants is a good guy! :bassist:

3. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Excellent communication. Made payment very quickly. Makes TB a much better place to sell than ebay! :bassist:

4. poman

poman Supporting Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Ga.
    Bought a Ampeg SVT-CL.....got it fast and as described ! Thanks :D

5. LizzyD

LizzyD Chocoholic

Oct 15, 2002
    Seattle, WA
    Sadowsky Artist
    Just bought a Digitech Bass Synth Wah from Dr. P. - a very good transaction. Good communication, quick shipping. Thank you! :D :hyper:

6. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I sold a fretless Ibanez to Dr. P, and all went very well. He was nice and quick to pay, and even compensated me for the paypal fees.

7. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    Dr. P and I worked out a trade/sale for my amp and his preamp. All went extremely smooth with quick payment and lots of communication. Thanks!

8. kazuhank

kazuhank

Nov 12, 2002
    Portland, OR
    The Doc bought my Aggie DB750 and to both of our horror it was first destroyed then "lost" by FedEx. Long and short of it was the Doc was understanding, upright, and patient through the agonizing claim process. Great guy I just want to spread some love his way for being so ubercool (how do you do an umlaut?).

9. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Dr. PP :D bought a rack from me and we grabbed lunch in the meantime, bein' local and all - very helpful and informative guy, plus he was patient with the rack screws I kept forgetting to send in the mail until about a week later.

10. I just bought a set of Lakland 5 String Steels from Dr. P - he shipped them very quickly and gave me a great deal to boot. Thanks !!

11. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    dr. p, good guy to deal with;the man from p.o.c.k.e.t.

12. dougray

dougray Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2002
    western maryland
    recently purchased a power amp from the doc. good deal!! recommend!!

13. 3flowoj

3flowoj

Jan 13, 2005
    Morton IL
    Bought a Sansamp RBI from the Doc. Could not have asked for a better person to deal with. Plus he has the phunk in his pants! MOJOOOO!!!

OJ

14. DougP

DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    Dr. P and i have had a couple of transactions. they were always superb, and he is a great guy to deal with. mega-thumbs-up.

15. twangchief

twangchief Supporting Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Altoona, PA
    Dr. P bought a rack mount tuner from me. It was a really smooth transaction. Hey......just look at all the good feedback.

He can dance!

16. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    okay, i'll post here and delete the other one...

bought a hipshot bass-x-tender from the good doc, very pleased. good price, super fast shipper, item was exactly as described

thanks!

17. ale_vanlager

ale_vanlager

Jun 30, 2004
    Buffalo NY
    Sold Dr. Phunky a Comfort Strapp. He paid right away and was very friendly. Thanks!

18. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Held me at gunpoint and forced me to buy a Radial JDI for an unbelieveable price. Worse yet, it was a smooth and easy transaction. Even with the physical intimidation, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
    :D

19. megiddo

megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I bought a Monster Cable from the Dr. and he guaranteed that it would improve my sound, playing abilities and make my lead guitar player want to load in for me.

OK, I made that up, except the part about the cable. Great extra smooth transaction with a real nice guy! :bassist:

20. bino

bino

Jun 27, 2002
    Orange County
    just got a nice, black leather strap from the Dr. Unfortunately, there was nothing kinky about it.