1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dr. Scientist Tremolessence

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by caeman, Jul 6, 2012.

1. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    Tremolessence.

New Pedal Day! w00t!

I was offered this pedal for a too-good-to-believe price and went for it. I had heard the demo videos, but due to the cost, it was never an option for me...until now. Mwuhahahahahahaha! The seller appeared to have a gotten a karma boost, because he ended up getting offered a The Elements for a too-good-to-believe price the next day.

I have spent but one hour with it with my bass and it proved to have a fantastic sound. I experimented with the various settings, twiddling knobs and flipping switches. The square wave setting with the right speed and depth, and I was getting a nice stutter sound -- something I had been curious about some sonic experiments.

The build quality feels solid, the knobs stay where they are. And the pink color makes sure that this pedal is not easily lost in my music room. :)

2. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    As soon as I figure out how to make room on my board, I will have one :)

3. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    That is easy: Get a bigger board! :D

4. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    The newer models certainly look a lot schwankier with a bunch more features that I would probably never use.

Tremolo and Flanger are the two modulation effects I enjoy above all the rest. All the rest are just fine, but trem and flange just capture my attention more.

5. I've been looking at these for a while but I'm waiting on a couple of things first. Love to see Dr. Scientist getting some love. He's a super dude too.

6. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    My board is already 3 times bigger than both of my guitar players boards put together :)

7. caeman

caeman The Root Master

Sep 17, 2008
    Ohio
    And? :eyebrow: