1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

For Sale DR Strings, five sets, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Sparkdog, May 21, 2017.

1. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Price:
    $75
    I recently went on a mission to try every one of DR's round core strings. The round cores have the perfect combination of flexibility, sustain, punch, and purity of tone for me. Having settled on my favorite I have 5 sets for sale (one of each variety). All of these were cut for a Fender 4 string, strung up and played for 10 minutes at the most, and removed, so they are as close to new as possible.

Sunbeams 45-105 SOLD
    Fat-Beams 45-105
    Hi-Beams 45-105
    Pure Blues 45-105 SOLD
    Legend Flatwounds 45-105 SOLD

I would prefer to sell the entire set for $75 shipped, but if not then I'll do $18 per set. Paypal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
    waynobass likes this.
  2. nashman

nashman

Feb 11, 2011
    I believe Low Riders are hex core. That's what I use for all my basses.

3. andawun

andawun

Jul 13, 2009
    I will take the Pure Blues thank you.

4. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Wantage, New Jersey
    I'll take the Sunbeams.

5. Do you still have the Legends lying around still?

I live in Ontario Canada

6. Sparkdog

Sparkdog

Sep 18, 2006
    Burbank, CA
    Still have the Fat Beams and Hi Beams, the other sets are sold.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021