SOLD DR Sunbeams - New...ish! (see ad)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fourstringdrums, Dec 31, 2017.

1. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Price:
    I went temporarily insane and decided to try some roundwounds after playing flats all of these years. I only got so far as putting two E's from both packs and an A on from one pack and decided that I want to stay with my TI's. Both packs of strings are brand new (I just got them on New Years Eve) except for the strings indicated being cut, installed, played for a half hour and taken off. See my descriptions:

DR Sunbeams - 45-105 $19 Shipped CONUS48
    --
    The E was cut and installed onto an inline Musicman headstock. I got almost 3 wraps out of it. The string was NOT stretched aside from being tuned to pitch. Will fit Musicman or Fender with no problems. The A, D & G are brand new and uncut.

Dunlop Super Brights - 45-105 - $SOLD!
    --
    The E & A were cut and installed onto an inline Musicman headstock. I got about 3 wraps out of them. The strings were NOT stretched aside from being tuned to pitch. Will fit Musicman or Fender with no problems. The D & G are brand new and uncut.

Paypal Preferred

20180101_014408.jpg

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    andawun likes this.
  2. andawun

andawun

Jul 13, 2009
    I'll take the Dunlops.

3. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    Massachusetts
    Pm'd you

4. fourstringdrums

Oct 20, 2002
    Massachusetts
    The Dunlops are sold. The Sunbeams are still available.

5. moe.moe

moe.moe

Jun 22, 2008
    Chicago
    pm'ed you brother! :)

fourstringdrums likes this.