Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dragonetti*drools*

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stinkoman20xx, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Anybody own one? what do you think?this one is giving me painful gas.

Attached Files:

2. It's definately pretty hot, but I don't how comfortable it would be to play.

Nice to look at though.

3. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    I've played a Dragonetti, it looks uncomfortable, but it's not as I recall. I've never seen one like that though.... Wow! Must have been a one-off.

4. KSB - Ken Smith

KSB - Ken Smith Banned Commercial User

Mar 1, 2002
    Perkasie, PA USA
    Owner: Ken Smith Basses, Ltd.
  5. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Heh, Ken. :)

I like the bass a lot. I'd have GAS if it had 5 strings!

6. frigo

frigo burn in hell!

Dec 8, 2003
    Italy
    defn'ly not my cup of tea... i actually would feel embarrased to go on stage with that... :eyebrow:

7. mike sancho

mike sancho SANCH

Feb 10, 2004
    Milwaukee, WI
    Doesn't work for me at all.

8. ole Jason

ole Jason Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    Louisville, KY
    haha I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread. I thought someone had posted in the wrong forum :smug:

9. thats a really cool bass...i'd like to see/play it in person, the price is probably a little steep for me to buy it, since it kind of looks like a novelty bass (just for looks). the guy who made it definatly put some time into it! actually, it looks kind of like a wishbass, only with a lot (lot lot) better quality and more attention to detail!

Charlie

10. looks like antique furniture!

11. Stinkoman20xx

Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    it does look like antique furniture thats what kinda drawn me to it. The lutheir is a carl thompson student. Granted this is a flasheir peice he has a bunch of nicer other insturements wich are supposed to have an upright classical look to them. They are alot cheaper then most custom basses as well. you can check out his work at. www.godfreybass.com

12. hey thats cool...i checked out that site and i really like this one
    [​IMG]
    this really looks cool and now gave me my first taste of GAS for a fretless! (oddly enough i have been happy with my fender mim fretless jazz for a long time now!)

Charlie