1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dragonfly (Harry's Engineering of Japan)...holy cow!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by songwriter21, Nov 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    Listen to the low end on these (especially that low-B)...imo, right up there with MTD US, Roscoe, Warrior, and the Yamaha 2025x...Dragonfly is 34" scale, too:

2. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    I have seen a few of them on the u-box over the last few years. They’re very nicely put together.

3. lesclaypoolsob

lesclaypoolsob Supporting Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Kentucky
    I own a Dragonfly Fat P-bass and it is of the highest quality. I bought it used at a STEAL of a price, too.

songwriter21 likes this.
  4. Adam Wright

Adam Wright Supporting Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Arlington,Tx
    Roscoe Basses, 64 Audio IEM, SIT Strings
    I have a Dragonfly CS5 and it’s my favorite overall bass out of a fairly substantial arsenal of great stuff. Easiest playing basses and ridiculous craftsmanship. Got mine from Danny at Bass Japan Direct. Danny is getting a prototype CS6 from Harry soon and I’m almost definitely going to order one if it’s deemed a success.

5. Lots of high quality stuff coming from Japanese outlets, looking forward to checking some stuff out when I head over there mid this year.

lesclaypoolsob and byoung93888 like this.
  6. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Hey everyone. Unfortunately, I have to sell mine. I have it listed here in the TB classifieds and I'll cut you a KILLER deal. The motor in my son's car blew and he's a full time college student and I had to get a new motor installed. Plus I owed some taxes, so I need to let a thing or two go.

For Sale/Trade - Dragonfly SJ-4 Bass Guitar BIG PRICE DROP!

20171005_204133-1.

7. Quadzilla, sorry to hear of your misfortune.
    I think Forrest Gump said it best, but I won't quote him here.
    Indeed 'it' does happen.
    I expect this thread to speed your sale.

8. Vinny_G

Vinny_G

Dec 1, 2011
    Gallia Celtica
    Check out this beautiful instrument. ;)

Alex Masters and Adam Wright like this.