1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD DRBass 1260 copy $300 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Blues Bass 2, Jan 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Price:
    $300
    New Price $300 shipped

This cabinet is an exact copy of a Dr Bass 1260 I built with a reverse baffle to pair with a Dr Bass cab I had . 3/4" Birch plywood so it's very sturdy and Duratex finish . Has an Eminence Deltalite 2512 II , Eminence LA6-CBMR sealed back mid and a P Audio tweeter , same as the Dr Bass cab . Dual combination speakon /1/4" inputs and an attenuator for the tweeter . It weighs 44 pounds and handles 300 watts .

I used this cab on one gig paired with the other one a few years ago and have used it for a handful of jams . It once was used for vocals at our practice space and did quite well for that with the 6 1/2" mid when one of our mains went out for repair . Otherwise it has been my practice cab at home so it hasn't had much abuse and still looks like new and sounds like it too .
    These are really articulate and balanced sounding cabinets . It gets very loud for a 112 cab without breaking up . It won't go as deep as a fEarful 12/6 or have the overall volume with the Deltalite but is much more efficient so it gets louder with modest power . Probably the best 112 cab I've heard , one of the first 112-3 way super cabs . I've got an Ampeg BA108 for practice now so I don't need this cab anymore . $300 shipped in the U.S. I can't do paypal , USPS money orders work .

S7300720.

Here it is next to my gigging cab .

Took a few today to show condition

S7300714.

S7300715.

S7300716.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    NigelD, Joedog and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Stillwater, New Jersey
    Nice!

Will you ship?

3. RHA III

RHA III

Jul 22, 2012
    OR
    This man knows how to build his cabs! I'm still rockin' that 15 sub, wonder how this thing would sound with it?

4. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Probably very good but not ideal . The Deltalite in my 112 is pretty close to the same efficiency so it might just work . Glad you are still liking the 15 sub , Greenboy really knows his stuff .

If anyone would want to pick this cabinet up in person I would sell it for $250 .

Also I wouldn't recommend trying to buy a new cabinet from Dr Bass . He built very good cabinets but isn't at all reliable at building cabinets and getting them to customers . Big thread at the top of the amps forum about that , he took quite a lot of money from TB members with slim results . This cab is not built by him but is one of his designs .

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  5. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Added pictures showing the inside and the woofer .

S7300724.

S7300723.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  6. G RICH 5

G RICH 5

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Ohm load?

7. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa