1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Dreadbox Lamda 2 Extensive Filter / Moog MF-107 Freqbox

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by shroomt, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Price:
    250-300
    Selling these 2 very unique pedals. Barely used and in mint condition. The Lamda is only 1 month old.

The Lamda is a very interesting pedal. it's a static filter with a drive circuit and a VCA. The VCA can be controlled via CV so you can do volume swells or, like me, feed it an envelope and shape your sound endlessly. If you feed it an LFO that can go into audio rate you can also do ring-mod sounds. The pedal can also act as an expression to CV converter which is useful if you have any other CV gear.

lamda.

pedalboard.
    Lamda 2 - $300 shipped

The Moog Freqbox I assume is well known but underused. I was using it to get some amazing synth sounds. If you sync the oscillator to your bass and keep the frequency below 12o'clock you could get some fat sounds. I would usually feed it a raw octaver wave and sync the OSC to that. It was FAT! I would also use the Wave CV in and feed it an LFO to get a sort of PWM. Very interesting pedal and definitely under-appreciated in the bass community. Sucks that it has to be so big but I think it's dope.

20161121_092234.

Moog Freqbox - $250 + shipping

Attached Files:

2. bassvirtuoso

bassvirtuoso My God, it's full of chrome! Gold Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Nebraska
    shroomt, Somnambulance and nshuman like this.
  3. Somnambulance

Somnambulance

Jun 6, 2014
    Awesome deals here, GLWTS

shroomt likes this.