Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dream pedal board

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by CodeYbassboy, Jun 2, 2005.

1. I got really bored with MSpaint and came up with this:

This is my dream pedal board:

[​IMG]

I don't know how well that came out, so I'll type it out.

Wah -> 4 Loooper -> Amp

Loop 1: Compressor -> EHX Octave Multiplexer -> Akai Deep Impact. For synthy deep sounds. Compressor to improve tracking. The Deep Impact is next to impossible to find, so a possible alternative might be the Line 6 Filter Modeler.
    Loop 2: Akai Unibass -> Pro Co Rat. The Unibass would be used to help fill out the sound in my power trio, the Rat would be used to add a little more snarl to the Unibass.
    Loop 3: Fulltone Bassdrive. All alone, for warm overdrive.
    Loop 4: ZVEX Wooly Mammoth ->EHX Bassballs ->MXR Phase 90. Serious fuzz + weird noises. I like the sound of lots of fuzz and the Phase 90. EHX Bassballs sound pretty crazy with a dist. pedal.

I currently own a RAT, a Multiplexer, a Phase 90, and a Bassballs, all cool pedals. I have to save some serious cash, or sell a bunch of old gear.

Wow, I was bored

-Dave

2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Cool. My dream pedalboard has six of everything.

3. thesmallprint

thesmallprint

Jan 4, 2005
    chris wolstenholme of muse has 5

4. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Search, I made a thread on this.

5. He's collecting the things!

My bet is in about three years he will have a hundreds and then later will sell them all at stupid prices.

6. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    he has 5 deep impacts? smart man