1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Dream Theater's newest effort, Distance Over Time, due February 22nd.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Richland123, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Richland123

Richland123

Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  2. Naigewron

Naigewron

Jan 5, 2018
    Norway
    Errr, no. The second track is from one of James LaBrie's solo albums; the track is called "Alone". Not sure what the others are, but I'm guessing they're all fake. The last one is just a crappy MIDI file.

Edit: OP has removed three YouTube videos from his posts that claimed to be new DT tracks. They weren't.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  3. The album is out and I have now listened to it in its entirety. Great album; my favourite track is S2N.

4. I'm going to listen to it because I read that it was the first album in a long, long time that John Myung recorded using amps rather than going DI. Folk are saying his tone is better there than it has been since the 90's. I'll agree that his tone has never been great but it has sounded absolutely phoned-in for years now, much like his performances. We shall see if there is anything creditable on this new album.