Dredg "Catch Without Arms"

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Deadworks, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Deadworks

Dec 13, 2004
    St.Louis, MO
    I didn't see a thread on this so whats your thoughts on the album if any?

I really like the album minus the 5th track Zebra Skin. That song just doesn't seem to fit the album at all to me. All the other tracks are awesome though. I love his voice and note choices on this album. Like in the song Jamais Vu for example that vocal line is breathtaking.

Overall I'd rate it a great album but I don't like it as much as El Cielo, of course IMO it's hard to come close to getting a much better album than that.
  2. nataku

Jun 21, 2004
    San Jose, CA
    what does dredg sound like? i remember seeing a video once and thinking it was a tool video at first, but i dont remember much about the music...
  3. Deadworks

Dec 13, 2004
    St.Louis, MO
    There's no trumpet lines on this album Abark but there are a few nice piano lines in some songs. If you like El Cielo I don't think you'd be dissapointed with the album. There are some really good tracks on it.

As far as what does dredg sound like that's pretty tough to describe. They have a fairly unique sound, or at least to me they do. I'm pretty sure they have some songs from all their albums up on their website www.dredg.com