Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dredgetone Angler sound clips?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by parrott, Apr 11, 2003.

1. I've searched, there aren't any on TB....

Does anyone have any sound clips of this pedal?

On the Dredgetone site, the link to the bass sound clip leads you to a guitar one, that sounds the same as the guitar clip (probably because it is).

:meh:

2. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    I would really like to hear this pedal in action.

3. I 'spose I could always play it for you over the phone(!) 250 area code tho'.....
    :D

4. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    1-800-CALL-ATT

Save a $ or 2. ;)

5. Is it used in any of your tracks on the website in your sig?

FWIW, I've listened to some.... they're cool

6. Thanks for checking those out? The fuzz you hear on those recordings is my Prunes& Custard, not the Angler. You can actually download a few tracks here if you care to;
    http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/536/pacific_frontal_system.html

[​IMG]

7. Ooooooh

*goes to download them*

:cool:

8. Hey, no problem! Thanks for your interest. If you hear anything at the NMC streaming audio site link in my signature that you dig just let me know and I can pass those along to you as well. There are only three MP3's at the MP3.com site and I have plenty more. let me know?
    :cool:

9. wushuguy

wushuguy

Jan 9, 2002
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Does that go for everyone :) ? I would love to have some more mp3's of those. By the way, I sent a cd with the streaming songs to some friends in Chicago, and they loved it. Great songs. :bassist:

10. You mean the streaming tracks from our site? If so...how the heck would you do that? Mail me and we can talk about getting you some MP3's. My options are kinda limited for transfers. ICQ, FTP or just mailing lower quality (smaller) files is what were looking at.
    Let me know....

11. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    I'm going to drop you a line about them too... I love what I've heard, and I want more.

12. Gosh......thanks? >blush.< You guys are makin' my head swell up real big. :p Just mail for possible file transfers. reach me at subharmonium@shaw.ca if you are interested.

13. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    Wow, I checked out the songs too. Great! If the effect on Struggle is prunes and custard, I am going to have to pick one up ;P Is that clean bass on African Landing/Struggle, or is thier some distortion effect?

Edit - I realized how I don't know what I am talking about, sorry if I sound like a newbie ;p

14. Thanks pal. "Afr.Landing" is just clean bass and "Struggle" is clean with the DOD FX25 kicked in half way through, Mutron filtered bass for the "skanks" all this played overtop the bass line looped with the Akai Headrush live from the floor; no P&C as far as I remember. "Emmanuel" and "Each breath" both feature the P&C prominently.

15. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    Sorry to bump, I still want clips of the Angler. Anyone?