Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Drem theater

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Newsted, Jun 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newsted

Newsted

Jun 24, 2001
    Greece(athens)
    i want to have your opinion about the bass player of dt i think it sucks ok is realy good but it always doing show up like the photo i attached and his sound is worst than a fender squier korea

2. Whoa, that's pretty cool looking, whatever it is. I'd like to respond to your post, but I have no idea what you're trying to say.

3. Again like you were told in the other thread it is not a "Bass" it is a Chapman Stick.
    www.stick.com

If you don't like them don't listen to them easy enough.

4. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i wonder if this is the same guy who posted over on the dream - er - excuse me - "drem" theater board about how jason newsted is the best musician to have ever lived - there's one for the books :D.

5. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    Judging from that opening post, it's likely.

Newsted couldn't keep up with Myung if his life depended on it...DT doesn't play enough open E.

6. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    i agree with john. it probably was the guy from the DT forum. oh yeah anyone on the DT forum, what is your name on there? mines aspiring the wise

7. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  8. Eric Cioe

Eric Cioe

Jun 4, 2001
    Missoula, MT
    how much are conklins custom stuff? how much were yours?

9. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    varies - ~US$3000 for each of my single neck instrument that were built for me, and around $6000 for my doubleneck. i actually get a deal on them, though, because i have purchased so many.

the 2 that i have that were not built for me i purchased off of ebay for US$2000 and US$2500 each.

10. uh?
    always doing show up? come on.. think about what you´re saying..

11. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    ?

??

Just let me know, does this not make sense because I am tired tonight. I'm assuming "it" is the bassist, and "i think it sucks ok is realy good" is a english teacher's (which I may become) worst nightmare. And "It always doing show up" means he's always showing off. I say, let him. I figure bands that have a bass player showing off constantly (Primus, RHCP, and I'm assuming Drem Theater) make up for all those bands where it's all about the guitarist (Van Halen, AC/DC, Basically all 80's cheese metal (I'm not calling AC/DC cheese metal... van halen...)) But enough of my ramblings. Bass rox really bad ok?

Oh I just noticed that "I want to have an opinion" part... I disallow you to have an opinion!!! Knowing my luck this guy's from another country and I'm ripping on his grammer... either way, I'm an ******* and will shut up... right... now!

12. "i want to have your opinion about the bass player of dt i think it sucks ok is realy good but it always doing show up like the photo i attached and his sound is worst than a fender squier korea"

??????

All your bass are belong to us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.